Enjoy an extraordinary getaway! Check into the Forbes Five-Star Nüwa where Eastern tradition and Western sophistication meet, and embark on a gastronomic journey with a sumptuous buffet breakfast followed by an exquisite Chinese lunch crafted by chef Kelvin Au Yeung, Executive Chef of Michelin two-starred restaurant Jade Dragon; while those looking for total relaxation can enjoy some five-star pampering in our spa instead.
- One night in a Deluxe Suite
- Choice of breakfast buffet with set lunch at Jade Dragon for two OR
45-min spa treatment with spa gift for two at Nüwa Spa
(please indicate your preference upon reservation; and state the preferred dining / spa treatment time; reservations are subject to availability)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
Terms & Conditions:
- Promotion ends 31 December 2018.
- All rates and surcharges are subject to a 10% service charge and a 5% government tax.
- Additional charges apply for any additional guest.
- Jade Dragon welcomes guests of 6 years or older; Nüwa Spa welcomes guests of 16 years or older.
- No cancellation or amendment is allowed after booking confirmation. Full prepayment amount will be forfeited for any amendment, cancellation or failure to check-in on the confirmed stay date.
- Full package amount will be charged to the authorized credit card provided upon booking confirmation.
- Packages are subject to availability and must be reserved in advance. Best available rate will apply for any extra night.
- COD Resorts Limited reserves the right of final decision on the amendments and interpretation of these terms and conditions (including the use, suspension and cancellation of this promotion).
- The English version of these terms and conditions shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the English and the Chinese versions.
- Other terms and conditions apply (and will be provided upon request).
All information is for reference only and is subject to change without notice.