Behind the limelight, behind closed doors – that’s where the magic begins.
Explore the beating heart of the theater with our experienced guides who know all about the show – the awe-inspiring engineering work that creates stunning effects, the grit and sweat of the cast and crew, and much more. Get an insider’s look at a world rarely seen by the public; join The House of Dancing Water’s intimate backstage tour.
$550 per person
We accept bookings of two or more*
The Explorer Tour
For enthusiasts of theater, stage operations, height, machinery, diving, and elaborated costumes , the Explorer Tour is right for you!
Our guide takes you deep into the heart of the Dancing Water Theater to discover the secrets of the world’s largest water-based extravaganza. You will get a rare chance to see the machines that make our show come to live, explore the unique 360 degrees backstage, and get up close and personal with our props and costumes. It will light up every secret corner of your theatrical imagination!
The Experience Tour
If the machinery and height are too hardcore for you, you just want to get a taste of what it is like to be an artist, we have just the right tour for you!
Our Experience Tour takes you on stage and experience the thrill of being part of the world-renowned show. You will also have a chance to meet our artists during the tour! Of course, selfies with them are always welcomed! Besides the on stage fun, we will also take you on a short tour to our backstage to see some of our iconic props. It will wake up your desire of becoming an artist!
Find out more or make your reservation now:
*Please note that tours are formed when there are 8 or more people booking the same tour. Guests will receive their booking confirmation or cancellation 4 days before the requested tour date.
- The Backstage Tour is by request only. Booking must be made 14 days in advance.
- Group size per tour is 8 to 20 people. Guests will receive their booking confirmation or cancellation 4 days before the requested tour date.
- The length of the tour will be 30-60 minutes and will be conducted in English. Cantonese or Mandarin tours are available upon request, subject to our guide’s availability. Please advise your preferred language upon booking. Guests will receive their booking confirmation or cancellation 4 days before the requested tour date.
- Participants must be 12 years of age or above.
- Guests with high heel shoes or open toe shoes are forbidden to join the tour due to the special surface of the backstage floor.
- Videotaping is prohibited during the tour. Photography is only permitted in designated areas.
- This tour is subject to availability.
- To collect the tour tickets at The House of Dancing Water Box Office, cardholders must present their ID card/passport and the booking confirmation letter.
- Full payment will be charged to the authorized credit card upon booking confirmation. No cancellation or amendment is allowed.
- The tour cannot be enjoyed in conjunction with any other offers or promotions, not redeemable for cash and are not exchangeable for other products and services.
- Tickets are purchased for the session specified. All tickets sold are subject to Management’s right to cancel, alter and/or reschedule the tour an content or change the size of the group. In the event of cancellation/postponement of a tour, the Management reserves the right to refund the amount paid or to reschedule the tour date.
- All matters and disputes will be subject to the final decision of Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited.
- Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited reserves the right of final decision on the amendments and interpretation of these terms and conditions (including the use, suspension and cancellation of this promotion).
- The English version of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the English and the Chinese versions.
- Other terms and conditions apply (and will be provided upon request).
All information is for reference only and is subject to change without notice.