CARTIER

SHARE :
Level 1, The Boulevard

The story of Cartier starts in 1847 when Louis-François Cartier took over his master's workshop in Paris and later moved his boutique to number 13 on the prestigious Rue de la Paix. As the "Jeweler of Kings," it was not long before the pieces produced by his son Alfred, and later his heirs, attracted the attention of the aristocracy and the world's elite. Through generations of craftsmen, Cartier has reached out to all lovers of beautiful pieces, particularly in fine jewelry and fine watch-making, but equally in jewelry, watch-making, precious objects, accessories and perfumes.
http://www.cartier.com

SHOP

CARTIER