The Greatest Adventure for the New Generation
Covering 17,000 square feet, the naturally lit Kids’ City offers indoor excitement and outdoor fun for kids of different ages!
The 4 main zones: Dream, Excite, Create and Explore are each equipped with the most innovative facilities that excite and inspire the next generation.
While the energetic ones can have a blast at our giant futuristic slide “Peak Adventure”, flex their muscles at the climb structure “Outdoor Explorers” or reach new heights in our “Bouncy Space”; those who have a flair for art can give their creativity free rein at “Art Attack” where DIY workshops are held from time to time. Other attractions include the “Arcade Matrix” which offers stimulating virtual experiences; as well as “Magic Wardrobe” and “Dream Theater” where kids can play out their fantasy of becoming a superhero or a fairy princess. On weekends and certain holidays, there will even be clown performances, plays and interactive games.
Kids’ City also boasts the largest collection of Toy Capsule machines in Macau, offering endless surprises.
For a memorable celebration, you can even throw a themed party in our party room with full support from our Party Ambassadors.
||Kid + Adult
|Kid Extra Time
(every 30 min)
|Adult Extra Time
(every 30 min)
|Mon - Fri
|Sat & Sun / Public Holidays / School Holidays
*free entry for infants under 1
Kids' City Facilities
||Color pencils, crayons, watercolor and more
Guided activities (Chargeable)
- Rainbow bottle
- Hanging paintings
- T-shirt painting
- Wind chime
- Sand painting
- Friendship bracelets
- Festive DIY decorations and gifts
||A world of stimulation and fantasy – over 15 units of arcade machines and console games, including a 1st in Asia Lazer Frenzy interactive arcade.
||Giant climber with over 70 challenges, designed to encourage interaction with other children and team work through physical activity and aid in developing motor skills, strength, balance, and co-ordination. Challenges like racing and the vertical drop can also help kids build their confidence. Separated zones for 0-4 year-olds and for those who are 5 years and older.
- Air canons
- Ball fountains
- A 5.2m two-lane 60 degree racing slide
- A 5m vertical drop slide (very fast)
- Two 5.4m spiral slides with windows
- A two-lane 2m wavy slide for toddlers
||An irresistible 3D climbing adventure, BLOQX, for kids over 8.
Other outdoor activities include bubble blowing and car riding.
||Ball pool with 2 slides, educational toys for toddlers between 0-4 years old.
Kinetic Sand, a magical and mesmerizing experience that gives a moment of relaxation for both young and old.
||Huge Bouncy Space to allow kids to bounce in all directions, even walls.
||Over 100 sets of costumes from beautiful princesses to rock stars, superheroes and even professional uniforms with all sorts of accessories.
Tailor-made photo machine to capture magical moments.
- Balloon twisting
- Fun games
Offering drinks, quick bites as well as the latest magazines for families to relax and recharge.
A comfortable space for breast feeding and diaper changing.
All of our staff members have received first-aid training and are equipped with first-aid kits.
Cleaning and Hygiene
Your kids’ health and safety is our first priority, which is why we use the cleaning products of Ecolab used by the medical profession for sterilizing. Cleaning is conducted multiple times throughout the day. The balls in the ball pools are also cleaned on a regular basis. Ecolab gel hand sanitizer, which kills 99.999% of germs, is also available in different zones.
To ensure the safety of your kids, all the play facilities in Kids’ City meet the high EU safety standards and are regularly checked and maintained by Certified Playground Safety Inspectors.
Conditions of Entry and Ticket Sale
Any person or entity purchasing tickets to Attractions, Events agrees to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Melco Crown (Macau) Limited and Attractions (the "Management") reserve the right to amend, delete, and/or add to these Terms & Conditions without prior notice at its sole and absolute discretion. The Macau Law shall govern these T&C and all purchasers of tickets and/or Guests agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Macau courts.
- All guests must observe the Kids’ City Entry Guidelines and valid identification documents must be presented for registration.
- Children under the age of 5 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Guests must be appropriately clothed. Kids must wear long-sleeved tees, long pants and socks. Adult must wear socks at all time. Guests not appropriately clothed and/or without socks will not be permitted for admission.
- The ticket is purchased for the date as specified on the tickets but the facilities and performances may be subject to change. In such instance, there is no obligation to refund or exchange the tickets. All tickets sold are subject to Management’s right to cancel, alter, add, withdraw or substitute artists, vary advertised programs, change the prices, venues or audience capacity.
- All ticket sales are final. All completed and confirmed transactions cannot be cancelled, and are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for any reason. Management is not liable for any lost, stolen or destroyed tickets.
- Tickets should only be purchased directly from Management authorized sales channels and official ticket agents. Any person holding a ticket that is acquired through a non-authorized sales channel such as resold tickets will be refused admission to the attraction.
- Tickets may only be used by the holder to gain admission to the relevant attraction and may not be resold or offered for resale at any price in excess of the initial purchase price (whether through online auction sites or otherwise) or be used for or in connection with advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including without limitation to competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original buyer or any subsequent bearer, unless authorized by Management. Management reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold and to deny any such Guest entry to the attraction without a refund.
- Management shall not be liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason and shall not be deemed to be in breach of these Terms &Conditions. Neither is Management liable for any delay or non-performance which is due to any cause beyond its reasonable control, or for any costs incurred other than the cost of the tickets.
- One kid per ticket for age between 1-17 and entitle to a free admission for the accompanied adult. Persons purchasing, claiming or collecting purchased tickets are required to present their valid photo ID, confirmation number, the credit card used for purchase and/or relevant confirmation documents (if applicable).
- Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, not for re-sale and are revocable. Tickets are void if altered.
- Paper and electronic tickets are printed with unique reference numbers and security features. Holders of any other ticket type will be refused admission to the attraction and may face prosecution.
- Management reserves the right to cancel or modify redemptions where it appears that a ticket holder has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the redemptions contained are the result of a mistake or error.
- Travel to and from Kids’ City is the sole responsibility of the Guest. No refund and exchange will be permitted due to the alteration, late arrival, unavailability, postponement or cancellation of travel services by land, air or sea.
- Guests enjoying the play facilities do so at their own risk. The Guest voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidentals to the play facilities whether occurring before, during or after the play facilities. Management is not responsible for any loss, damage, personal injury, liability or death so caused. The Guest assumes all risks and liabilities for any medical conditions associated with attending the play facilities. Management shall bear no liability for any personal injuries, health problems or death sustained at play facilities, whether it is directly or indirectly resulting from any existing medical condition of the Guest.
- Any unauthorized soliciting, selling of goods, tickets, or services or guest surveys of any kind are prohibited.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission to any person whose conduct is disorderly, discourteous, or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security or to the enjoyment of the without refund or compensation. Customers who cause a disturbance, act inappropriately or refuse to comply with requests made by Management will be evicted from the facilitiesand venue without any refund or compensation.
- For security purposes and upon request, the ticket holder may be subject to inspection and for these purposes must open any bag, package or other item which is in his or her possession before admission.
- Any item (includes but not limit to glass bottles, cans, or knives) or restricted object deemed by the Management to be dangerous or inappropriate is not permitted for admission.
- Management will not be liable for any delay or cancellation due to any force majeure such as power failure, fire, explosion, flood, typhoon, storm or similar disasters, strikes, industrial disputes, abnormally inclement weather, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbance, acts or threats of terrorism, act of God, communicable disease outbreaks, industrial action, acts or regulations of national or local governments, governmental order or decrees, or any other cause beyond its reasonable control.
- Without prejudice to clause 5 & 19, in the event of cancellation or postponement, Management will only be responsible for ticket exchange or any full / partial refund of the ticket, whether purchased as part of a package or not. Any refund shall be made to the holders of the original tickets only.Complimentary tickets are not eligible for cash refunds.
- Tickets are issued/sold on behalf of the organizer/presenter of the event whose name appears on the ticket. For any event cancellation or postponement, the organizer/presenter shall be responsible for refunding the purchase price of the tickets and the refund shall be made to the holders of original tickets only.
- In the event of disputes, Management reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of tickets and admissions.
- As per local law, smoking is prohibited in all Melco Crown (Macau) Limited attractions.
- Guests must abide by and follow all public announcements, directions, restrictions, warnings, or regulations in relation to the entry to and remaining within all Melco Crown (Macau) Limited venues.
- Complimentary tickets are not eligible for cash refunds. In the event of closure, delay or postponement, holders of complimentary tickets should contact the department that offered the ticket for ticket exchange.
- For restrictions regarding: pregnant/Expectant Mothers, Health Conditions, Latecomers, Parental Consent, Age, and Photo & Video policies please refer to Venue Conditions of Entry.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- Management reserves the right of final decision on the amendments and interpretation of these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- This is not valid for any purchase at the Kids’ City Boutique, Kids’ Deli or Arcade Matrix.
- MOP500 per hour will be charged if the guardian/parent fails to pick up the kid during the operating hours (before 8pm).
“Awesome place for kids !”
An awesome place for kids, where they can play, role play, perform activities, eat & even sleep ......
“one of the best for my kid”
It should be at level 3 and the reopen one should be one of the best for kids in macau ......
“The most spacious playroom in macau”
We originally wanted to try those from Venetian but found out that the playrooms in ......
kids at the city of dreams is an amazing place for kids to play. it is very attractive ......
Festive Activities & Party
Kids’ City also hosts workshops and special activities during festivals and holidays so kids can learn and play at the same time. Special activities include: Easter egg painting, Mother’s Day card design, Father’s Day tie making, Dragon Boat Festival festive games, sand drawing, etc.
There are two party rooms that can be merged to accommodate up to 100 guests. Our Party Ambassadors will be there to help light up your celebration. There will be delicious food, face painting, decorative balloons, piñata and other activities to guarantee a wonderful time!
Special group packages are available for schools and other associations, please contact our event coordinator at (853) 6540 9890 for details.
|Party Package Rates
||MONDAY – FRIDAY
|SATURDAY & SUNDAY / SCHOOL HOLIDAYS
||Admission for 30 pax (3 hours)
Food and drinks for 30 kids
One 2-pound birthday cake
Party invitation cards
Basic party favors and theme
MC to host the party
1 type of salad
2 type of sandwiches
3 types hot dishes
1 type of Pizza
2 types of desserts
Fruit Punch (10 liters)
* Prices are in MOP and are subject to a 10% service charge